HappyU Experiment is a blog dedicated to helping people improve their lives in whatever way that may be. Right now, I only include Health and Beauty because those are two prevalent themes in my life and I believe a ton of topics fall into those two categories.
We include product reviews, helpful tips and information, and features of stories near and dear to my heart.
My name is Kay. I’m a junior in college. My major is Psychology so I’m really interested in how people tick but I also love writing. The two passions of my life have come together in this blog and I’m excited to share my experiences and knowledge with anyone willing to listen.
The following policy applies to content on the website www.happyuexperiment.com and all of its social media outlets.
HappyU Experiment encourages comments and dialogue. I ask commenters to be respectful of my and other commenters opinions and beliefs. However, I reserve the right not to post and or delete comments that
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language
- Contain hate speech, threats, or defamatory statements directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- Are deemed spam: including but not limited to material that is irrelevant to the post, promotional, etc.
- Are posted anonymously
- I prefer that commenters do not post anonymously. I believe anonymity creates a reduced sense of responsibility and may lead to deleted comments.
- You own your comments. I disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
As the administrator of HappyU Experiment, I
- Encourage dialogue and fact-based debate
- Will not delete comments because of disagreements with myself or other commenters
- Will delete comments for the reasons listed above
- Read every comment and will reply in a timely manner
- Reserve the right to change this policy at any time
- Do not own or endorse any comments.